Aunt Dottie’s Cucumber Sesame “Noodles”
- 2 large English (or small seed) cucumbers (zucchini may be substituted)
- ¼ cup Aunt Dottie's Sesame Ginger Dressing
- 2 tablespoons diced scallions
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Sriracha or crushed red pepper
- Wash and dry cucumbers. Using a veggie spiralizer or a juliene peeler, cut the cucumbers into thin noodle like strips. Pat cucumber "noodles" dry to remove excess water.Toss with Aunt Dottie's Sesame Ginger Dressing. Garnish with diced scallions and sesame seeds if desired. For best flavor, chill for 30 minutes before serving with sriracha or crushed red pepper on the side.
- Serve with protein of your choice, if desired.