Aunt Dottie's Lemon Pepper Caesar Wings
- 20 individual chicken wings
- ⅓ cup Aunt Dottie's Creamy Caesar Dressing
- White Pepper
- 1 Lemon
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Place chicken wings in a ziploc bag or airtight container then add Aunt Dottie's Creamy Caesar Dressing to marinate. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 mins. The longer the better! Preheat the oven to 450°F. Juice the lemon. Combine melted butter and lemon juice. Remove wings from marinade and place evenly spaced on a lined baking sheet. Brush with lemon butter mixture. Season with salt and white pepper to taste. Bake 15-25 minutes until browned then turn over. Bake an additional 20 to 30 minutes (depending on size) or until chicken is fully cooked. Top with additional Caesar if desired and garnish with herbs. Serve immediately.