Skip to content
Greenjoy Balsamic Roasted Beets
- 8 medium beets, washed, trimmed and cut into chunks
- ¼ cup Greenjoy Pomegranate Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon avocado or canola oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh rosemary, chopped (thyme may be substituted)
- Greenjoy Spicy Rosemary Toppers
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Place beets on a baking sheet then drizzle with oil and Greenjoy Pomegranate Balsamic. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and rosemary. Toss to cover.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes, or until tender. Partially cover if the beets begin to get too crisp or burn around the edges.
- Drizzle any liquid remaining in the pan over the beets. Serve warm or over greens. Serve with Greenjoy Spicy Rosemary Toppers on top or served on the side.