Skip to content
Greenjoy Crunchy Asian Slaw
- ½ small head of red cabbage
- ½ small head of Napa cabbage
- ½ bunch green onions
- 2 medium carrots
- ½ bunch cilantro
- ¾ sliced or silvered almonds (or your favorite combination of seeds and nuts)
- ⅓ cup Greenjoy Sesame Ginger or Ginger Almond Dressing
- Core the cabbages and slice into very thin strips. Slice the green onions. Peel the carrots and grate. Remove cilantro from stems and lightly chop.
- Combine the shredded cabbages, green onions, carrots, cilantro, and almonds in a large bowl and toss to mix. Mix in Greenjoy dressing and serve. May be served immediately or refrigerated.
- This recipe is also delicious served with chicken. Try it in a wrap as well!