Greenjoy Grilled Eggplant
- 4 medium eggplants, sliced
- Greenjoy Parmesan Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Steak seasoning blend
- Garlic powder or fresh garlic, chopped
- Fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- Grill spray or oil (if desired)
- Season the eggplant with steak seasoning and garlic to taste. In a large ziplock bag or airtight container, add eggplant and enough Greenjoy Parmesan Balsamic Vinaigrette to cover eggplant, about a ⅓ cup. Marinate for at least one hour. On a preheated grill, place the eggplant slices over a medium flame 3-4 minutes per side or until desired tenderness is reached. Remove and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Try this with zucchini also!