be.com/stock-photo/homemade-chicken-shish-kabobs/66442765 Aunt Dottie's Parmesan Balsamic Chicken Kebabs
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 Vidalia onion
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1½ pounds chicken breasts
- ½ cup Greenjoy Parmesan Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Slice bell peppers and onion into large wedges. Slice zucchini into thick slices. Cube chicken into 1 inch cubes. Add chicken, vegetables, Greenjoy Parmesan Balsamic Vinaigrette, minced garlic, chopped parsley and cracked black pepper to a large bowl or ziploc to marinate. Mix together to coat then cover and refrigerate. Marinate for at least 1 hour. If using wooden skewers, soak in water during this time to prevent burning during the cooking process.
- Add meat and veggies to the skewers, alternating for color. Discard marinade.
- Oil grill or use a non stick grilling spray. Grill over an medium heat, turning frequently to ensure even cooking on all sides. Cook approx 12 to 15 minutes or 3 to 4 minutes per side. Chicken juices should be clear.