Skip to content
Greenjoy Parmesan Balsamic Chicken
- 2 pounds chicken breasts
- ½ cup Greenjoy Parmesan Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 2-3 sprigs fresh rosemary, stems removed
- 3-4 cloves fresh garlic, chopped or sliced (or substitute an entire head of roasted garlic)
- Cracked black pepper and sea salt, to taste
- Place chicken breasts in an air-tight container. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Coat with Greenjoy Parmesan Balsamic Vinaigrette. Refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- In a cast iron skillet, brown the mushrooms in olive oil over medium-high heat, then reduce heat and add garlic and rosemary. Sauté until tender. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken, skin side down, reserving the marinade. Salt and pepper to taste. Brown chicken on both sides. Add liquid marinade then bring to a boil. Partially cover and cook until inside is no longer pink and juices run clear. Remove lid, add mushrooms and garlic then cook until remaining liquid has reduced.
- Serve warm.