Skip to content
Greenjoy Parmesan Balsamic Kale
- 1½ to 2 pounds kale, chopped with large stems removed
- 3 tablespoons butter, coconut or avocado oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup chicken or vegetable stock
- 3 tablespoons Greenjoy Parmesan Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Salt, pepper
- Grated parmesan cheese for garnish
- In a large saucepan or cast iron skillet, heat the the oil to a medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook until soft. Increase heat to medium-high, add the kale and sauté until it begins to wilt.
- Add the stock and stir.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add Greenjoy Parmesan Balsamic Vinaigrette and continue to cook uncovered.
- Stir until all the liquid has evaporated.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Top with grated cheese, if desired.