- 1¼ cup grass fed half and half* (dairy free options listed below)
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 3½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- Fresh brewed coffee or espresso
- Whipped cream and/or cinnamon (optional)
- Using a blender, blend all ingredients together until well blended. Store in a jar in the refrigerator. Shake well before use. Great hot or iced!
While real dairy provides a more traditional flavor, there are many possible dairy free alternatives. For dairy free options, we reccomend trying this recipe with coconut milk (not low-fat). Coconut milk is very popular with grain free and dairy free lifestyles, just make sure to chose a preservative free brand. Not only does coconut milk taste amazing, it provides delicious healthy fats to keep you feeling satisfied all morning. Also try this with almond milk or soy milk. Enjoy!