Skip to content
Greenjoy Roasted Asparagus
- 1 pound asparagus
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite Greenjoy Salad Dressing (see note below for our favorites)
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Wash asparagus and pat dry. Snap or cut tough ends off the stalks. Place asparagus in a single layer on a roasting pan.
- Drizzle with Greenjoy, sea salt and black pepper. Toss to coat.
- Bake at 425° for 8 minutes, turning once.
- Serve warm.
- Try this recipe with Greenjoy Sesame Ginger Dressing or Parmesan Balsamic, Pomegranate Balsamic, Creamy Caesar or Blackberry Vinaigrette! If using Blackberry Vinaigrette take extra care not to burn.