Skip to content
Greenjoy Sesame Ginger Chicken Wings
- ⅓ cup Greenjoy Sesame Ginger Dressing
- Salt and Pepper
- For the Sauce:
- ¼ cup Greenjoy Sesame Ginger Dressing
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Cilantro for garnish
- Add chicken wings to ziploc bag or airtight container with 1/3 cup Greenjoy Sesame Ginger Dressing to marinate. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 mins, the longer the better!
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Remove from marinade and place wings evenly spaced on a lined baking sheet. Bake 15-25 minutes until browned. Turn wings over and bake an additional 20 to 30 minutes (depending on size) or until chicken is fully cooked. While the wings bake, in a medium sauce pot, add all ingredients for the sauce except sesame seeds. Turn the heat to medium and bring the sauce to a boil. Reduce heat to low and very gently simmer the sauce 5-10 minutes until thickens slightly. Toss chicken wings to coat evenly, sprinkle with sesame seeds and cilantro for garnish and serve.