Sautéed Grouper with Greenjoy Creamy Caesar
- 1 pound grouper filet
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lemon, zested
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons Greenjoy Creamy Caesar
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- Lemon slices and capers for garnish
- Gently pat grouper dry with a paper towel. Season grouper with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Squeeze the juice of half of a lemon over the fish and sprinkle with the lemon zest. Top with ½ cup of Greenjoy Creamy Caesar and place in the refrigerator. Let marinate for 30–45 minutes.
- Heat a nonstick sauté pan to medium-high and add the grapeseed oil. Cook the ﬁsh until golden brown, 5–8 minutes per side. The cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the ﬁlet.
- Top with 1–2 tablespoons of Greenjoy Creamy Caesar and garnish with capers and the remaining lemon. Makes 3–4 servings.