Sesame Ginger Green Beans
- 2 tablespoons butter or olive oil
- 1 - 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound trimmed fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons Greenjoy Sesame Ginger Dressing
- Fresh-cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Heat butter in a wok or heavy skillet over medium heat, then add garlic. Add beans to the wok, cover, and cook approximately 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with pepper as desired. Add Greenjoy Sesame Ginger Dressing and continue cooking 3-5 minutes, to desired tenderness.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.